- Involved in the construction and coordination process, and work with the project managers, engineers, architects and subcontractors.
- drafting and designing.
- setting and draft and design mechanical systems and objectives.
- will work on job sites directly with job foremen, trades personnel, and superintendents to conduct field verifications and conditions.
- involved in CAD and drafting, however there will be times when the candidate will be required to conduct field verification and conflict resolution on job sites.
- may require to draft redlines, provide design and calculation assistance, adhere to CAD procedures for layering, line types, colors, and standard drawing procedures for sheet layout, and work with detailed sketches, notes, and layouts.